ABOUT THIS EVENT
Menu: Homemade hummus with freshly baked pita, cauliflower tabbouleh, and chicken kabob
Class Description: Join us for this very special class and learn to cook delicious Mediterranean dishes. Chef Raymond Acuna will walk you through classic techniques on preparing homemade Mediterranean dishes. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice knife skills and create dishes from scratch.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In this class, you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Raymond Acuna.
– You will work with other students in groups of 2
– Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students
– You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
– Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
– You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish