Here, there are endless activities to fit your style.
Escape to Ventura County Coast, a string of communities off Highway 101 that radiate warmth from welcoming people and California sunshine. Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo and Port Hueneme invite you to adventure at your own pace and enjoy beaches, wine tasting, craft beer, live music, golf, shopping and more.
Which activities fit your vibe?
- Book a Ventura Food Tour where you’ll meet chefs, chocolate makers, and brewmasters
- Visit the locals’ favorite breweries, like Topa Topa Brewing Co. and MadeWest Brewery
- Take the Ventura County Wine Trail – you can choose a professionally arranged itinerary or customize your own
- Check out the music festivals that take place throughout the year
- Spend a serene morning at the Channel Islands Harbor (and get access to Channel Islands National Park!)
- Cruise through the harbor on a gondola ride with Gondola Paradiso
- Take a walking tour of Heritage Square’s magnificent architecture
- Play a round of golf at Sterling Hills, a championship golf course surrounded by lush avocado and citrus groves
- Find big bargains from name brand stores at the Camarillo Outlets
- Spend an evening in Old Town – enjoy tapas at Twenty 88, or tacos and cocktails at the festive El Rey Cantina
- Stroll along the iconic pier at Port Hueneme Beach Park
- Ride through the city on a surrey or cruiser from Wheel Fun Rentals
A relaxing getaway awaits you in Ventura County Coast. Start planning here!